NobelGuide™ - fully edenulous case planning.
Case planning for fully edenulous indication, using a mucosa/anchor piln supported surgical template.
Considerations during software planning
Screenshots on pages 18 and 19 were taken during the planning workflow for a fully edenulous case and display the initial X-ray diagnostics, as well as the prosthetic driven planning.
NobelGuide planning takes into consideration the patient's boney anatomy including the orientation, quality and relation of the alveolar bone towards to the future prosthetic crowns. Virtual implant planning visualizes and evaluates the planned result against restorability. Since all information is clearly visible before immediate decisions have to be taken, expert opinions from other team members can be included into the plan.
Regardless if immediate temporization is part of the treatment, the implants will be optimally placed for prosthetics. Being pre-planned, high quality results and more efficient treatments are possible.
Prosthetic driven planning
- The decision of the treating team was to plan six implants in the fully edentulous maxillal allowlng for lmmedlate restoration with a pre-fabricated screw-retained provisional (workflow on page 15).
- Mucosa/anchor pin supported surgical template. Secured with 3 anchor pins.
- Minimally invasive, flapless guided surgery for safe and precise implant insertion.
- lmplant suppoed 10-unit all-acrylic provisional on Guided Abutments (screw retained).
- After healing, impression based NobelProcera lmplant Bridge Titanium,resin, veneeved.
|Fully edenulous case planning.